DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DUE TO ILLNESS I'M SELLING MY DRONE COLLECTION

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'am selling all my Drone stuff due to illness which prevents me from flying anymore. The first thing I'm selling is my TRIPLTEK 8 Pro like new Condition for $500.00 OBO plus Shipping. I'am also posting the rest of my Drone collection a New Original Dual Camera Mavic 3 with a Dji RC PRO controller New Condition, Air2S with New DJI RC controller the one with a screen and a Mini 2 all in mint condition all with custom Hanuk cases will post more when feeling better.
Willing to negotiate? Feel free to PM me if you have any Questions or for phone number. Very sad to give up my hobby!
Thanks Doug
[email protected]

A little more info
NEW MAVIC 3, plus two new batteries, two chargers ,ND fiiters, Hanuk case,many extras, and a like new Dji RC PRO $2000.00 plus Shipping ALL MINT
Care Refresh 4/2025. Feel free to PM with your questions or for phone number.
Someone buy this you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
@Oman i would like to echo @MS Coast 's sentiments above ,hope you stay in touch on the forum
take care my friend
Yours OMM

Reactions: MA2 317
Doug, I am sorry to hear of your difficulties and that you're stepping back from flying drones. You've been a sound and constructive member of the forum during my time here. I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you my friend, I'll keep in contact with my friends in the forums.
Stay Safe Doug

Doug, I am sorry to hear of your difficulties and that you're stepping back from flying drones. You've been a sound and constructive member of the forum during my time here. I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you for your kind words, very disappointed about my forced decision 😒
Regards Doug

I'am selling all my Drone stuff due to illness which prevents me from flying anymore. The first thing I'm selling is my TRIPLTEK 8 Pro like new Condition for $500.00 OBO plus Shipping. I'am also posting the rest of my Drone collection a New Original Dual Camera Mavic 3 with a Dji RC PRO controller New Condition, Air2S with New DJI RC controller the one with a screen and a Mini 2 all in mint condition all with custom Hanuk cases will post more when feeling better.
Willing to negotiate? Feel free to PM me if you have any Questions Very sad to give up my hobby!
Thanks Doug
[email protected]

A little more info
NEW MAVIC 3, plus two new batteries, two chargers ,ND fiiters, Hanuk case,many extras, and a like new Dji RC PRO $2000.00 plus Shipping ALL MINT
Care Refresh 4/2025. Feel free to PM with your questions.
Thanks for lookingI’m so sorry to hear that

Willing to negotiate? Feel free to PM me if you have any Questions Very sad to give up my hobby!
Thanks Doug
[email protected]

A little more info
Care Refresh 4/2025. Feel free to PM with your questions.
Thanks for looking.
Sorry 🙏

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabarton44