DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Forest. I intended for a calm, slow-paced video clip. What do you think?

Couple things to note, try to post in 2K min for best quality as there is a big difference between 1080 and 2k but not so much between 2K and 4K on the wide computer screens, You also have a lot of Prop flare where you can see the reflections. Whats nice is you can reshoot that and each time get a different result until everything just pops . Overall you achieved a nice slow pace clip as intended.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot
Couple things to note, try to post in 2K min for best quality as there is a big difference between 1080 and 2k but not so much between 2K and 4K on the wide computer screens, You also have a lot of Prop flare where you can see the reflections. Whats nice is you can reshoot that and each time get a different result until everything just pops . Overall you achieved a nice slow pace clip as intended.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
Thank you for comments. I definitely need to think about shooting in higher resolution. So far I was content with 1080p both for filesize and for watching on ordinary computer screen.

Thank you for comments. I definitely need to think about shooting in higher resolution. So far I was content with 1080p both for filesize and for watching on ordinary computer screen.
You really don't need to think about shooting in higher resolution! Just do it. Set your resolution to 4K! If your computer cannot handle it in post processing, you can easily edit in proxy (see many You Tubes on this). The final product can be exported as 4K but editing in proxy allows for slower computer capabilities.

Another tip-
Every single video that you watch on You Tube needs to be re-set to the highest resolution available. You Tube will degrade or downsize your resolution. So the 1st thing to do when opening a You Tube video is to go the small cogwheel at the lower right hand corner, click it , and scroll up to the highest Rez available, usually 2160. You will see an amazing increase in the clarity of the video.

I have gotten so sophisticated, that when I see a 720p or 1080p video, I really don't care to watch it too long. Walk through you local Costco store and view the 8K sets playing and you will never go back to 1080p.

By the way, I mostly only use Vimeo now to show my work, so that You Tube cannot destroy my work.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661