DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fort Bragg, California: Still learning

Nice!

Reactions: 4score
Thanks. I know the video was too long and I really need to get better with slow sweeping turns. The controls are just so sensitive. I also need to get more comfortable with some low flying shots and crabbing sideways at times. So much to learn! Thanks again.

Thanks. I know the video was too long and I really need to get better with slow sweeping turns. The controls are just so sensitive. I also need to get more comfortable with some low flying shots and crabbing sideways at times. So much to learn! Thanks again.
The gimbal will dampen out pitch and roll very well. You can make full abrupt pitch / roll control input and the camera will stay focused rock steady on the subject, even with complete full opposite control travel. However, Even the slightest yaw input will cause the image to spin out of control. Too bad there isn't a "yaw only" setting for that in advanced settings. A separate gimbal / yaw control stick is needed, like on a TV news helicopter, or maybe an advanced setting for yaw sensitivity only. Sport mode / cini-smooth mode is too generic because it affects cruise speed.

Reactions: 4score
I really enjoyed it, even though that wouldn't have been my choice of music, but still enjoyed the entire thing. I love Cali and especially the coastline. Been there many times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb