DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forward sensors issue

Reactions
Was flying this evening and kept getting a forward obstacle warning when maneuvering hard. I saw another thread where people had this issue flying into the sun but during my flight it was overcast and about 30 minutes before dark. I had just done the most recent update and was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Ditto: cannot get calibration...stops at 85% using DJI Assistant 2

Have you tried to do it manually from the app?
How do you do it with DJI Assistant 2 ??????

What gets me about all of these problems is that DJI have just brought out a new drone and haven't bothered to fix the mavic

I updated firmware and batt firmware. It disappeared but still get forward sensor warning [emoji615]️ when in flight. Also have gotten ghost obstacle avoided warnings when I'm in clear open skies, wth? Must be Rod Serling

Sent from [emoji211]

I am going to use dji assistant 2 and up grade this week end. excuse my ignorance but what is the batt firmware?

To calibrate your forward sensors follow the video below. Just did mine and it works great. You will need a USB cord to the Mavic that allows 1-2 foot distance from the computer screen.
Have Fun.

Reactions: duelingglove
To calibrate your forward sensors follow the video below. Just did mine and it works great. You will need a USB cord to the Mavic that allows 1-2 foot distance from the computer screen.
Have Fun.

Wow. I'm impressed. And it takes a lot to impress me. Oh look, a squirrel [emoji883]

I can't seem to het the DJI assistant 2 program to recognise the mavic

I am getting an error message on my transmitter. "System error check app" nit sure what to do

If your Mavic is new and you get the sensor error and cannot get calibration...stops at 85% .. Make sure you removed all the little clear plastic stickers from the senors.
This happen to me and i spent a week trying to calibrate it with no luck.. Always stopped at 85%. I got a tip from someone else about the stickers and i had one left on the sensor.
Pulled it off and it calibrated with no problem

Hi, just checked them and there doesn't seem to be any plastic covers. I am going to ring my supplier and see if they can help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven