DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found a new cable for iPad/iPhone to controller

Can't go wrong with Anker! Quality gear with great customer service. I ended up switching all my cables over to the Powerline+.
The only cable that has never left me stranded. [emoji1360]

True, but Anker doesn't list a right-angle lightning connector

Reactions: TroutboyNZ
I bought one of these cables and it failed after 3 flights (right angle lightning connector broke in two)
If you want a quality cable that's Apple certified, I sell these 11.5" right-angle Griffin cables.

1.jpg
2.jpg

This cable is long to use a tablet and also perfect if you're using a cell phone since it can be tucked inside of the remote controller arm (so it doesn't contact your hand as you're holding the remote controller).

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Pardon my ignorance to all of this, but can't you just use the regular Apple lightning to USB that comes with your iPad?

It's a bit long, but it'll work.

Reactions: Dadoftwogirls
Pardon my ignorance to all of this, but can't you just use the regular Apple lightning to USB that comes with your iPad?

Sure, if you don't mind having a fairly delicate 3-foot cable hanging down from your controller.

I prefer more robust 12-inch cables that stay out of the way.

IMG_0669.JPG These were available at RadioShack under a different name. Take the cable out of the key chain and it is my favorite out of no telling how many I tried. I use an iPad mini 4 and it is the exact size it needs to be.

Not for an IPad Mini 4 it isn't. Not the way mine is set up anyway. The 90 on BOTH ends makes a big difference as well.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661