Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Found a submerged vehicle

j.coffield

Reactions
Visit site
So I bought an Inspire 2 and I was out test flying it and when I got back home I noticed what looked to be a submerged vehicle in the water near where I was flying. I charged up a battery on my M2P and went back and sure enough it was. I called the sheriffs dept and they passed it on to the highway patrol. I have a feeling they already knew about this, I haven't heard back from them.
Submerged Car.jpg

Dan C

Reactions
Visit site
That car belonged to Tony Two-Times.

Reactions: WAXMAN

Hirogen

Reactions
Visit site
So I bought an Inspire 2 and I was out test flying it and when I got back home I noticed what looked to be a submerged vehicle in the water near where I was flying. I charged up a battery on my M2P and went back and sure enough it was. I called the sheriffs dept and they passed it on to the highway patrol. I have a feeling they already knew about this, I haven't heard back from them.
View attachment 78775

View attachment 78775

Car Pool?

Racin8de

Reactions
Visit site
Anytime I see a submerged vehicle I get the creeps, so creepy cuz you dont know if a stiff could be in there. Certainly hope not... Probably more of an insurance job. Whoever did it thought the vehicle was gone forever, beyond the grasp of law enforcement, then along came the Mavic.... - Great job!

Aussie Oldtimer

Reactions
Visit site
View attachment 78775

for a vehicle to be that far in the water, i think it must have been going at fairly high speed (ie not just someone pushing it or dropping it into gear and sending it for a swim)
notify the police asap. hope there is no one inside

jag32266

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
for a vehicle to be that far in the water, i think it must have been going at fairly high speed (ie not just someone pushing it or dropping it into gear and sending it for a swim)
notify the police asap. hope there is no one inside
I concur, especially as it's in line with the road at the top left of the pic. Looks like a drunk/sleeping driver came to the end of road and just kept going... maybe follow through with the HP?

Huckleberry

Reactions
Visit site
Interested. Keep us posted with updates on this if you have any. It would be interesting to hear what findings may come about if there is an investigation in to this. Good find.

Reactions: Milo187
DJI Drone Service
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THOUFIE LIVE