DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found MA2 - how to find owner

One other view point is a name and address might leave them open to the finder going "Oi this went through my £$xk solar panel, cough up". Perhaps not the most moral of motivations but........

If you have a “toy” that flys on its own and costs more than a little bit, it only seems logical to have your email or SOMETHING on it in case it gets lost.
I lost my little Tello (my first drone ever)on one of its first flights. Only a Tello I know, but was a Chrissy 2019 present from my son and his fiance. My wife suggested putting my mobile number on the back. Searched and Searched for 3 days. I was gutted and so went out and bought a replacement so as not to have to explain. A couple of hours after buying got a phone call from a guy, his dog had found it whilst walking. Took my new unboxed Tello back and upgraded to a Mini!. I now have 3 drones as went out at Christmas and bought a 2 Pro!. All have some form of contact info. Wise wife.

I lost my little Tello (my first drone ever)on one of its first flights. Only a Tello I know, but was a Chrissy 2019 present from my son and his fiance. My wife suggested putting my mobile number on the back. Searched and Searched for 3 days. I was gutted and so went out and bought a replacement so as not to have to explain. A couple of hours after buying got a phone call from a guy, his dog had found it whilst walking. Took my new unboxed Tello back and upgraded to a Mini!. I now have 3 drones as went out at Christmas and bought a 2 Pro!. All have some form of contact info. Wise wife.
I hear you about being embarrassed about losing a Christmas present.

Day after Christmas I crashed the P3A I got from my dad as a present. It was pretty bad, thought the complete gimbal would have to be replaced which was half the cost of what he paid for the quad. While I was figuring out what to do, and finally waiting for it to be fixed, I avoided my dad and missed dinner with him for New Years, though we didn't have a commitment to dinner.

I hear you about being embarrassed about losing a Christmas present.

Day after Christmas I crashed the P3A I got from my dad as a present. It was pretty bad, thought the complete gimbal would have to be replaced which was half the cost of what he paid for the quad. While I was figuring out what to do, and finally waiting for it to be fixed, I avoided my dad and missed dinner with him for New Years, though we didn't have a commitment to dinner.
I lost my little Tello again permanently before last Christmas (lost signal in wifi swamp) so went out and bought another replacement so as not to explain! Getting very expensive this hobby! That one now sits as a display on my shelf, looking all nice and mint condition to the surprise of my son!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78