DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic Pro 2 at Yosemite NP

Should not have been flown from within the park and should have an FAA number on the outside. Questionable if anyone should help this person continue to fly.
Probably was someone on a bus and is now out of the country. They may have tried getting it back at the park HQ. I would have given it to the park , as they have a lost and found. The ticket is still cheaper than the drone, and the pilot could have had a better learning experience for it.

Should not have been flown from within the park and should have an FAA number on the outside. Questionable if anyone should help this person continue to fly.

Yes there is FAA number but its written with a thin sharpie on the bottom.

Well that was an expensive first flight! Good for you to try to return it to the owner, OP. I still suggest handing stuff like that over to the park, the owner can get it back eventually, along with ‘encouragement’ to not fly illegally any more.

Well that was an expensive first flight! Good for you to try to return it to the owner, OP. I still suggest handing stuff like that over to the park, the owner can get it back eventually, along with ‘encouragement’ to not fly illegally any more.

i agree with you. i just didnt know what to do at the time and i dont plan on going back anytime soon. im just doing what i can thank you

What happened to salvage rights, like ships, gold, space---yeah some day that your space ship bub? Yeah we found it on Astroid A-64-78B last year ...........those? not the drones you'r looking for!! (had too!)
haha haha.
Well, if nobody claims it, happy to purchase for parts or restoration purposes

I found it on November 6th at the park. if its yours send me the details.
Grey n 4 propellers removable battery. I lived at the east entrance to YSNP, I saw folks every day flying drones n loosing them in trees n geysers even though they're told they aren't allowed. Even gogs n kids go missing alot.

You see them going into geysers every day?

Time for you to buy a controller.
I have a spare. Also the SC... So I’m ready. Ha ha
Personally, if I found one... I would do all I could to get it back to the owner. After which, if that does not happen, I would use it. I don’t think any crime is being committed by doing so, and well we have enough plastic at the dump. Ha ha ha.

You see them going into geysers every day?
No, but a PRanger friend tells me about tourists. It's funny what people try to do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54