DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fpv drone race? info...

bucefalo

Reactions
hey guys..i hope i'm not OT
i'd like to get info about FPV drone race ...
i'd like to buy one but i don't know which model? Not the most expensive but a medium quality

beside RC (which one? and drone... fatshark? which one?

hey guys..i hope i'm not OT
i'd like to get info about FPV drone race ...
i'd like to buy one but i don't know which model? Not the most expensive but a medium quality

beside RC (which one? and drone... fatshark? which one?

Most of use in my quad racing group build our own.

Attachments

• IMG_4288.JPG
    IMG_4288.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: bucefalo
Most of use in my quad racing group build our own.
yes.. that sounds cool.. in this exact moment I doubt I'll have time to learn and then build and then test.. but it's awesome :) right now I just would love to have fun also with that kind of drone.. can't really risk mavic on fpv.. and i believe if I get wild on that mavic will go back to be camera drone :) ehehe

in the end of i've got these 2 items :
826d67dd4d9e9b4eeb86c56a6c38bfc6.jpg

will arrive soon :)

Your going to have some fun there bucefalo.

I used those same Goggles Two on the Mavic the other day and they can do movies etc via HDMI so they are pretty versatile.

Interesting to see how you find the F4 Flight Controller but being RTF it shouldnt cause any extra learning for installations.

And if you are newish to these quads, best order some spare spare props and a spare antenna which are the first items to break.
seriously it can be used with mavic? how? can u share a picture? that will be cool! I thought mavic would work only with Dji Googles.. please tell me more :)

Also, AndyRC put this up today, thought you might be interested in.

great ;) I'm gonna watch it now! so I do need a tablet.. cause I was guessing how I'd do over a smartphone ehehe.. ok I'll try with a tablet.. too curious :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55