DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Mavic without Googles

yamahu

Reactions
I wonder what is available while flying FPV Mavic without connecting googles like switching between modes. What happen when battery is low.

I wonder what is available while flying FPV Mavic without connecting googles like switching between modes. What happen when battery is low.
Just hook your iphone etc.. to the Goggles

Just hook your iphone etc.. to the Goggles
If you mean a scenario when the goggles goes out of battery power... I think not, a phone will not be able to put out the minimum required voltage that the goggles need & keep them powered and the app can only work if the goggles is powered.

So the goggles is always needed ... monitor the voltage/percentage level closely for the goggles, you don't want them to go black whilst airborne.

What I mean is. I have place where I live clear of everything 50x50m. Often I go fly but in such case I dont want bother with googles. So I just start controler and drone. I can switch between Normal and Sport mode but I didn’t try Manual. C2 doesn’t work no camera angle change. And I observe battery led light while it go down to one light flashing I land.

What I mean is. I have place where I live clear of everything 50x50m. Often I go fly but in such case I dont want bother with googles. So I just start controler and drone. I can switch between Normal and Sport mode but I didn’t try Manual. C2 doesn’t work no camera angle change. And I observe battery led light while it go down to one light flashing I land.
You mean just flying "line of sight" really close ... yeah, should work. In general for a FPV quad it's much more difficult to master full manual (Acro) flying LOS without goggles than with ... but as this DJI drone have horizontal & positional stabilizing modes it would work equal to all other DJI photo drones, you don't need the app in order to fly a Mavic ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine