DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 (France '23 Part 1) Teaser - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Back from a seventeen day roundtrip in France.
This trip took us to many beautiful gems of this diverse and fantastic country.
Seventeen days of footage to process which will result in seven videos.
This is the first, a teaser that takes you with us to see our memories of a beautiful trip.

The other parts will come online as soon as I get everything processed.
In the meanwhile enjoy France.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

Loved the video. What happened at 0:42? Might be on my end but I got a temporary black screen/or transistion.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
I'm very impatient to discover the full version as the teaser ils already so amazing! :D

• Love
Loved the video. What happened at 0:42? Might be on my end but I got a temporary black screen/or transistion.
Thank You. The black screen is a transition on the music to build up tension before showing the Castle of Peyerlade

I'm very impatient to discover the full version as the teaser ils already so amazing! :D
Thank You Bernard, the second part is estimated for this weekend. I've got so much footage that I'm making a 7 parts installment (teaser included)

Back from a seventeen day roundtrip in France.
This trip took us to many beautiful gems of this diverse and fantastic country.
Seventeen days of footage to process which will result in seven videos.
This is the first, a teaser that takes you with us to see our memories of a beautiful trip.

The other parts will come online as soon as I get everything processed.
In the meanwhile enjoy France.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket.

Nice video, great shots. If I may offer a critique, I'd start with something like the shot from 0:58, or some type of reveal on something clearly French. The castles and village valleys are awesome and impressive, the sailboat at the start doesn't scream "France" at me.

Mind you, for the real view of France, long lines of traffic heading to the south coastal beaches would be more on point, ha ha.

Very nice video, great colour, framing etc. A couple of castles maybe could be cropped in a bit or shot closer, but I liked it.

• Love
Nice video, great shots. If I may offer a critique, I'd start with something like the shot from 0:58, or some type of reveal on something clearly French. The castles and village valleys are awesome and impressive, the sailboat at the start doesn't scream "France" at me.

Mind you, for the real view of France, long lines of traffic heading to the south coastal beaches would be more on point, ha ha.

Very nice video, great colour, framing etc. A couple of castles maybe could be cropped in a bit or shot closer, but I liked it.
Thanks for the nice reply and feedback.

Creators choice I call it otherwise it wouldn't be my video 😅

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne