DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Francis Hinton Shipwreck

Hard to believe it’s still there. 14 foot of water and submerged for 110 years. Thanks for sharing.
Regards

Reactions: roger boivin
A photo of the Francis Hinton Shipwreck I took back in August,I struck out three trips to the lake
before I found it.The conditions were not really that great.But this is one of my better photos of this shipwreck.
The wreck is in water 14 feet deep.
If you have a photo editing software like Photoshop or Light Room, you can easily desaturate (remove) the green cast of image. Then, sharpen to enhance the wreck.

If you have a photo editing software like Photoshop or Light Room, you can easily desaturate (remove) the green cast of image. Then, sharpen to enhance the wreck.
The water had a natural light green color to it,when I increased the contrast in photoshop,in order to get as much
detail of the wreck as I could ,the image became a little darker green.I did try to sharpen the photo,but due to some
light chop on the water surface, and light diffraction in the water sharpening made no difference.

Reactions: roger boivin
Cool shot! Do research the wrecks you shoot? Do you have a website where you post your shots of the various wrecks you have photographed?

Chris

We have a lot of building ruins from 19th century settlements scattered around the forests in the area. Like you, I like finding them and photographing them from the ground and the air. I do have a website where it is all documented and organized but it is not public as it is just a hobby of mine.

Chris

We have a lot of building ruins from 19th century settlements scattered around the forests in the area. Like you, I like finding them and photographing them from the ground and the air. I do have a website where it is all documented and organized but it is not public as it is just a hobby of mine.

Chris
That really sounds neat,we do not have anything like that around this area.
As far again as a website ,I am not sure I would really have enough material
to make it worthwhile.But it does sound interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7