DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free drone music

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Anyone know anyplace where I can download music free to add to my drone videos. One I'm really keen on getting is this one (for my parents wedding anniversary). This song played at their wedding 51 years ago!

Any help or guidance would be great

Thanks all Ro

There's a lot of free - Royalty Free - tracks on this site ... Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Stock Music
If you are posting to Social Media, then their only criteria is that you credit the website. Lots of good free stuff, and extra's if you want to subscribe ...

Reactions: MurrayBrown
Here are some places to download royalty free music for your drone videos:
If you’re uploading videos to YouTube, you can legally use some copyrighted music on your videos. Check out this article for more details.

Ronan,

If the video will not be made public, but just for the family - password protected from the public, then the music Ballade Pour Adeline is recorded ans saved for you here: http://westbayproductions.com/Ballade Pour Adeline.wav
When it plays - depending on your default settings, you should be able to expand and download or save as...

I sometimes make films aside from my drone work (Pegasus Aerial Images website) that is video clips and music I assemble from a variety of sources just out of being a frustrated filmmaker - like this Irish one:
Password: FlameFilm

Enjoy but don't share it.

Len Savage
San Diego

Here are some places to download royalty free music for your drone videos:
If you’re uploading videos to YouTube, you can legally use some copyrighted music on your videos. Check out this article for more details.

Great list.

I would also like to recommend the following:
Musicbed - Professional catalog with various genres, expensive
Royalty-free music for unique creators | PyramidTracks - very cool royalty free music, cheap pricing
Royalty-Free Music Licensing For Video, Film & Youtube - great catalog with a subscription service

Hey Guys,

Anyone know anyplace where I can download music free to add to my drone videos. One I'm really keen on getting is this one (for my parents wedding anniversary). This song played at their wedding 51 years ago!

Any help or guidance would be great

Thanks all Ro

YouTube

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu