DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Mavic Mini Accent Decal

Alipasha

Reactions
Hi guys.

I decided to make a free accent decal file for the Mavic Mini and share it with the community. I included the download link in my video description. I barely have time to make videos as I have a new baby on the way and I’m jammed with work and taking care of the baby mamma! lol

Hope i see all your mini’s wearing my skin . hahahah

Reactions: Capt KO and Guarf
If u make free full body wrap every one would love [emoji87]
I'm working on the full wrap. I don't have much time to work on these stuff as I'm having a new baby on the way. Please if you download this file, like and subscribe to the channel. I will post a Free item once a month.
t.c

Reactions: Guarf
Many thanks for this decal! I'll try to cut it myself, but I'm not sure of the result as I have 2 left hands! :oops:

Sticky back, colored, outdoor paper. Where? Craft stores? Sorry if I missed it in the video. I would like to try with razor knife. Don’t want to buy another machine, still looking at 3-D printer and more powerful PC....... Never ends lol ?

Sticky back, colored, outdoor paper. Where? Craft stores? Sorry if I missed it in the video. I would like to try with razor knife. Don’t want to buy another machine, still looking at 3-D printer and more powerful PC....... Never ends lol ?
Any local craft store or amazon. You can either purchase printable vinyl for inkjet or laser printer . Depending on what kind of printer you have, or you can buy regural sign vinyl (if you want to he cost effective )and print my cut file on normal paper and stick it to the vinyl with tape and cut around it .
Can't think of any other way lol

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT