Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Mugs - Slightly Imperfect

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
OK guys, it's slightly imperfect give away time again. First off to claim the item you must fly the aircraft shown on the item and you must be in the USA for this one (Sorry international pilots, mug shipping abroad is expensive). Now one final catch to this give away, just post a photo of Aerial-Pixel merchandise (must be a photo you've taken of your item, no stock photography), it can be anything Hats, shirts, safety vests, decals, 3D printed items etc. and write in your post which mug you want. I'll PM the first respondents for their shipping address and verify they are in the USA. If you don't get one this time keep an eye out, we do this occasionally. Fly safe my friends.

ITEM #1
First up is a Mavic Pilots mug with a smudge near the upper left of the Mavic Pilots logo on the back of the mug is the Mavic Pro.
20181016_232853-COLLAGE.jpg

ITEM #2
The second item up for grabs is a Mavic 2 Pro mug with some spots above the Mavic 2 and the "OF" on the logo on the back is running.
20181016_232935-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is a older post, but are these available for purchase?

I know this is a older post, but are these available for purchase?
Yes mugs can be purchased from our website HERE I'm sorry the freebies above are taken.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys