Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Photoshop Summit

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hey guys:

I have been a subscriber to Colin Smith's Photoshop (Photoshop Cafe) newsletter for years. He's a terrific Photoshop and Lightroom instructor. Today I was invited for a free four (4) day Photoshop Summit with 48 hours of free Photoshop instruction with the top Photoshop teachers in the universe. It is free. I wanted to pass along the link for signing up. For beginners and experienced Photoshop users. Here's the link for the sign up page.

Dale
Miami

Thanks for the link Dale. I have signed up.
The panel on this summit is amazing. All of the best Photoshop teachers in one place. But it is a bait rot get us to buy the full course. -No one is going to watch everything in one sitting so they are enticing us to sign up for the $99 right to view at any time. I will decide after I watch a few episodes.

Hey guys:

I have been a subscriber to Colin Smith's Photoshop (Photoshop Cafe) newsletter for years. He's a terrific Photoshop and Lightroom instructor. Today I was invited for a free four (4) day Photoshop Summit with 48 hours of free Photoshop instruction with the top Photoshop teachers in the universe. It is free. I wanted to pass along the link for signing up. For beginners and experienced Photoshop users. Here's the link for the sign up page.

Dale
Miami
I have been using Corel PaintShop Pro for over ten years and have avoided Photoshop. Now is the time to expand my knowlege. Thanks, Dale. I have registered.

I have been using Corel PaintShop Pro for over ten years and have avoided Photoshop. Now is the time to expand my knowlege. Thanks, Dale. I have registered.
I used to use Corel Paint Shop. The modern day Photoshop is an amazing product, and they offer new updates almost weekly with tons of neat stuff such as great sky replacements, Photomerge panorama, photomerge HDR, content aware fill, content move tool, neural filters, gradient filters, etc. You can purchase only the Photography set (Lightroom) , on a yearly basis but billed monthly pro-rated.

I used to use Corel Paint Shop. The modern day Photoshop is an amazing product, and they offer new updates almost weekly with tons of neat stuff such as great sky replacements, Photomerge panorama, photomerge HDR, content aware fill, content move tool, neural filters, gradient filters, etc. You can purchase only the Photography set (Lightroom) , on a yearly basis but billed monthly pro-rated.
You mention "Lightroom" as part of Photoshop. What more is there? What is the difference?

I use mainly Photoshop because it is a very powerful tool, with the ability to not only do global editing ( the entire image) but focal editing, and layers. I use Lightroom mainly for processing timelapse sequences according to my software LRLightroom.com
I consider Lightroom more for cataloguing which I do not use. There is a lot of overlap in the two programs such as Photoshop Panorama Merge and Lightroom mergers well as HDR,

You can't purchase anything, you can only rent it. If you stop paying the monthly ransom to Adobe, you won't be able to use it anymore.

You can't purchase anything, you can only rent it. If you stop paying the monthly ransom to Adobe, you won't be able to use it anymore.
Wow! This thread started a YEAR ago! You are still fighting this battle? You might call paying for a product "ransom." I call it one of the best software products I use, and am so happy to have it available .
This ongoing, and never ending discussion has gotten old and repetitive so I will not participate further.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes