DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini "FREE YOUR MIND" Cinematic Teaser

Just a HERO

Reactions
Hi mates! I'm back with another project which is 99% completed.

Basically I teamed up with an obvious sponsor to create a cinematic using just a GoPro and a DJI Mavic Mini. Yes. A Mavic Mini... The original one. Basically all the footage is shot in flat modes as much as it can be possible and after, all the grading is done in Premiere Pro with that specific plugin.

Other than that, regarding the project itself, I'm curious what this teaser is awaking in the viewers eyes and mind, so feel free to shoot me your opinion in a comment in this thread!
Would appreciate it more than you think :)

Hi mates! I'm back with another project which is 99% completed.

Basically I teamed up with an obvious sponsor to create a cinematic using just a GoPro and a DJI Mavic Mini. Yes. A Mavic Mini... The original one. Basically all the footage is shot in flat modes as much as it can be possible and after, all the grading is done in Premiere Pro with that specific plugin.

Other than that, regarding the project itself, I'm curious what this teaser is awaking in the viewers eyes and mind, so feel free to shoot me your opinion in a comment in this thread!
Would appreciate it more than you think :)

I think you need a little more in the teaser to gain interest. It’s over too quickly in my opinion.

Reactions: 4006448

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S