DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frequencies DJI Mavic 2 zoom

redroc2

Reactions
Hello, wondering if someone can help me, I am suck in a wireless networking class (was suppose to do an internship at m local PD because my major is computer forensics but covid screwed that up so had to take this class to graduate) and need to do a project so I am going to do something about my frequencies on my mavic 2 zoom. I see according to the spec sheet it runs on
FCC:
2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.150-5.250 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz

but I see controller only runs on frequencies 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz. So is the 5GHz spectrum only when you are running in wifi?
When I am using it, is it constantly changing within that 2.4-2.4835 frequency?

Any other help on understanding how the drone frequencies work would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hello, wondering if someone can help me, I am suck in a wireless networking class (was suppose to do an internship at m local PD because my major is computer forensics but covid screwed that up so had to take this class to graduate) and need to do a project so I am going to do something about my frequencies on my mavic 2 zoom. I see according to the spec sheet it runs on
FCC:
2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.150-5.250 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz

but I see controller only runs on frequencies 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz. So is the 5GHz spectrum only when you are running in wifi?
When I am using it, is it constantly changing within that 2.4-2.4835 frequency?

Any other help on understanding how the drone frequencies work would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

According to DJI's site the controller itself uses 2.400 - 2.483 GHz; 5.725 - 5.850 GHz.

Reactions: Mavic2zoomAptos
When Image Transmission Settings are set to Auto the channel with the least interference will be used. When set manually the user can pick their channel of choice.

The transmission uses Spread Spectrum so multiple frequencies within the channel bands will be used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3