DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From 4K to 2,7K

Pete69

Reactions
Hi
I made this short video in 2,7K. I’m used to shoot in 4K and wanted to try an other format and 25fps. I color graded in resolve and removed noise with neat video. I think the quality is fine but I’ll like to hear from others what you think. Thanks.

Pretty soft/mushy on 4K display.

Also you exported in 4K for some reason, which makes little sense with 2.7K source footage. Seems you stretched the footage horizontally to fill the 4K and give the "2.35-like" aspect ratio, which is visible and disturbing.

Pretty nice footage otherwise.

Pretty soft/mushy on 4K display.

Also you exported in 4K for some reason, which makes little sense with 2.7K source footage. Seems you stretched the footage horizontally to fill the 4K and give the "2.35-like" aspect ratio, which is visible and disturbing.

Pretty nice footage otherwise.

Thanks for an honest answer. Yes you’re right it was exported in 4K. My bad☹️. Will check the settings next time [emoji106]

Ah forgot, seems your camera is a bit soft on the right side. Hard to confirm without seeing real 4K footage though.

Hi
I made this short video in 2,7K. I’m used to shoot in 4K and wanted to try an other format and 25fps. I color graded in resolve and removed noise with neat video. I think the quality is fine but I’ll like to hear from others what you think. Thanks.

I think it's still a bit soft to be honest need a bit of sharpness without creating the grain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky