DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From Canberra,Australia

I’m sure I’ll sleep at night. But thanks for pointing it out.

But please explain your issue, flying my drone in an area completely devoid of any population ………………
I don't have an issue with it at all ... it is the only flying that I do ... I can hardly see my hand in front of my face, but there are many older pilots on here who get quite disgusted if anyone implies that they sometimes fly without VLOS ... and there are others who state that they can see a Mini from 1000 metres away ....

TBH, I’m not remotely bothered by the opinions of others, especially when it comes to this hobby that I’m not overly invested in, I fly for fun, as safety as needed. I’m not silly with it, and if some people get upset, it’s actually their issue, not mine.

Reactions: Suzygs1000
TBH, I’m not remotely bothered by the opinions of others, especially when it comes to this hobby that I’m not overly invested in, I fly for fun, as safety as needed. I’m not silly with it, and if some people get upset, it’s actually their issue, not mine.
Well ,you clearly dont care that you are flying illegally nor accepting advice from those here, so maybe you should just log off and move on, as you suggested.
BUT as a last effort to try and help you out, you should be aware that Aeroscope will be logging your flights in that area, and if you continue, there will be a reasonable chance that you will be caught and fined. So…all the best with that.
There are soo many great places to fly in your part of the world. Lake George full of water for the first time in decades is one. Why not just read up on basic rules and fly appropriately? You can still enjoy some great flights.

Last edited:
Aeroscope will be logging your flights in that area, and if you continue, there will be a reasonable chance that you will be caught and fined. So…all the best with that.
Ok, they must be busy then, been awhile……

Yep. They dont always have time or resources to chase this, but you may just fly on a day when someone is bored.
There is also the fact that Simon Wright and his youtube account has plenty of evidence of illegal flights. This tends to be the resources CASA use to persue illegal flights. Plus the fact that despite advice here to help you out, you state you will continue to fly illegally…_😶

Reactions: Sime
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_