DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From Jurassic Coast. Two stunning but less known landmarks - Houns Tout and Chapman's Pool

I live about 45 minutes from the Jurassic Coast, and when all of this is over, I see I have a lot to catch up on!!

The thing that struck me as unusual, and that I really liked was the theme of yourself in it doing a walk and droning. Obviously the scenery is stunning, and I felt you used it well.

Nothing I would change - especially as I am going to "Borrow" the man walking idea :)

45 minutes is about the same it takes me to get there. I've been slowly exploring that part of the coast for a couple of years now and it's amazing and varied. It's the first video of a kind from me where I've featured myself so much. I'm glad that it's watchable. Thanks for watching and nice comment.

Reactions: Greekislandlover
Would have loved to have seen the video from the drone as you did the hand release at 0:17 and the bird diving at 1:33 was cool.

Would have loved to have seen the video from the drone as you did the hand release at 0:17 and the bird diving at 1:33 was cool.
Thanks. I've never used that type of shot as I always thought they break immersion. But in this video I have broken it already by showing the drone launch. Sadly I don't think I have recorded it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31