DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From the Pacific Northwest

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Othermind.

Nice to meet you Frank. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Warmest of welcomes. Yer gonna love that purchase “I guarantee it.” (In voice of The warehouse clothier fellow). The Pacific North Wet is some of the most beautiful areas of our planet. When our dual-sporting on my motorbike to be able to ‘scout tracks, openings, road/trail accesses via quadrotor is awesome’. Have fun, enjoy..post pics.
C-IYAT

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

@Othermind - Great to have you. Thanks for joining us @ MP!!

Lots of great info here. Lots of pilots here willing to help each other. We all get better that way. Looking forward to seeing footage from your M3! Scroll down the forum list to the M3 section. Pilots in there have M3 in common.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mavic 3...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to Fly Safe and Fly Smart. You sure live in a beautiful area and looking forward on seeing your footage.

Welcome to the forum fro Chicago the Windy City.
One of the things that will help you is take the TRUST test, its for recreational flyers, its free. This document
is evidence that the holder has passed the aeronautical knowledge and safety test as required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J