DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From the west of Western Australia

Reactions
Well that escalated quickly. My Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo arrived between Xmas and New year.
On the day I opened the box my old phone decided to fall of the Perch. No way it was going to even look at the GO 4 app. So off we go to our local electronics store for a new phone and SD card for a memory boost.
While I am here I think I need an external battery bank for out in the field, and a couple of gigs of external memory for that 4K video.
A GOPRO hero 5 black for a head cam plus SD card. ( gotta have a head cam)
Over the next few days more stuff arrived that I ordered, like a hard shell case backpack, sun hood for the phone, a couple of LiPo safe bags, Helipad, extended landing gear, range extender, ND filters, Anamometer.
Last but not least some DJI Goggles. Throw in some Editing Software and we're done.

Wow, does it ever end. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the expense, I'm talking about
The Thrill of Flying.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well that escalated quickly. My Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo arrived between Xmas and New year.
On the day I opened the box my old phone decided to fall of the Perch. No way it was going to even look at the GO 4 app. So off we go to our local electronics store for a new phone and SD card for a memory boost.
While I am here I think I need an external battery bank for out in the field, and a couple of gigs of external memory for that 4K video.
A GOPRO hero 5 black for a head cam plus SD card. ( gotta have a head cam)
Over the next few days more stuff arrived that I ordered, like a hard shell case backpack, sun hood for the phone, a couple of LiPo safe bags, Helipad, extended landing gear, range extender, ND filters, Anamometer.
Last but not least some DJI Goggles. Throw in some Editing Software and we're done.

Wow, does it ever end. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the expense, I'm talking about
The Thrill of Flying.
Howdy from Wyoming @Where are my keys? , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. We need more crocodile videos.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Good first post!!! Welcome aboard!!
Thanks for that.
Do you know if the forum has it's own Youtube channel or does everybody have to have their own to be able to upload videos? I see we have a thread where people can list their channels, just unsure of the protocol.

Do you know if the forum has it's own Youtube channel or does everybody have to have their own to be able to upload videos?
You'll need to create your own YouTube account if you'd like to upload videos there.

Thanks for that.
Do you know if the forum has it's own Youtube channel or does everybody have to have their own to be able to upload videos? I see we have a thread where people can list their channels, just unsure of the protocol.
Once you upload videos to someplace like Youtube or Vimeo you can paste the link into a post here to display it.

You'll need to create your own YouTube account if you'd like to upload videos there.
Thank you for your quick reply. Well that is really disappointing to hear.
I would have thought it would be to the benefit of the forum to encourage members to post their videos in a quick and easy fashion.
I mean, how hard would it be, Mavic Pilots YouTube. For any body that has their own channel they could post to both and double their exposure!
Maybe this has been discussed before, being new is a disadvantage at this stage, hope I'm not treading on anybody's toes.

I mean, how hard would it be, Mavic Pilots YouTube.
Everyone would have to know the username and password for that shared YouTube account. Doing something like that might even be against YouTube's TOS.

Everyone would have to know the username and password for that shared YouTube account. Doing something like that might even be against YouTube's TOS.
Well there you go. You just exposed my total lack of knowledge of social media. I don't even go near Facebook. At my age I have a dwindling amount of brain cells left. The last time I checked I had three. One is on vacation and another is sick with the flu, the last one is prone to daydreaming. So sad. TOS means........?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming