DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From zoom till pro camera

IronIce

Reactions
I have shifted zoom camera to pro camera but I get this message camera error ( error code 3)
What have I done for wrong or what can I do it right????1569344404027.jpeg

You may have damaged the pins when plugging in the ribbon cable. Hope I'm wrong. That's why I bought a bare M2 aircraft to permanently mount the other camera on. Binding the other aircraft to the RC takes 20 seconds. Swapping gimbals takes far longer and risks damaging the delicate pins every time you do it.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have trying all and installing all new software and the camera it’s working BUT I get error cod 3.

I have trying all and installing all new software and the camera it’s working BUT I get error cod 3.
If the camera is not defective, and the pins are properly inserted and connected, no change in FW or app are necessary. It just recognizes the change, and presents all appropriate options for each camera in the app and on the RC. Something isn't right.

i bought an (new) Mavic 2 Zoom gimbal from AliExpress to replace my broken gimbal of my Mavic 2 Zoom drone. And i got the same error message. But the weird thing is every thing works perfectly on the new gimbal. Also records just fine and final results are also perfect.

İm guessing it has to do some thing with camera circuit board serial number in combination with the aircraft it self.

But hell i can live with that warning as long as the final results are perfect :D

Ps: i already did all the calibrations that can be done(gimbal, imu, etc etc), downgraded even to V01.00.0100 and back to current (that is for me V01.00.0400) firmware but with same result.

i bought an (new) Mavic 2 Zoom gimbal from AliExpress to replace my broken gimbal of my Mavic 2 Zoom drone. And i got the same error message. But the weird thing is every thing works perfectly on the new gimbal. Also records just fine and final results are also perfect.

İm guessing it has to do some thing with camera circuit board serial number in combination with the aircraft it self.

But hell i can live with that warning as long as the final results are perfect :D

Ps: i already did all the calibrations that can be done(gimbal, imu, etc etc), downgraded even to V01.00.0100 and back to current (that is for me V01.00.0400) firmware but with same result.
As long as the right scroll wheel activates the Zoom function, and the video records properly, leave it alone!

Agree!
One thing, be sure the pics and vids are recording in full resolution ( not just the previews).
Indeed. The on board microSD card will record the full size images in the DCIM directory, and record the video in up to 4k 30fps at 100mbps.

Reactions: Thomas B

Thank you so much. I want to continue flying , and hope it’s going good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky