DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front left vision error

abadrs

Reactions
I recently crashed my Mavic and broke the gimble vibration board. I ordered the part installed and now this error is coming up. Everything else is good. I've rechecked connection on circuit board and it seems ok but there was a lot of adhesive there holding them in. I first thought maybe I got a bad connection from adhesive getting on between contacts. But that don't seem to be the case.. Where do I go from here? I like to trouble shoot things myself but not really sure what to do. Also anyone with personal experience that has sent their drone in for repair that can recommend a place that has good turn around time?

Thanks

I recently crashed my Mavic and broke the gimble vibration board. I ordered the part installed and now this error is coming up. Everything else is good. I've rechecked connection on circuit board and it seems ok but there was a lot of adhesive there holding them in. I first thought maybe I got a bad connection from adhesive getting on between contacts. But that don't seem to be the case.. Where do I go from here? I like to trouble shoot things myself but not really sure what to do. Also anyone with personal experience that has sent their drone in for repair that can recommend a place that has good turn around time?

Thanks
There are quite a few posts about repair services on here. A simple search should find what you're looking for. Depending where you are located here's one I know has excellent reviews. Thunder Drones – Specializing In Dji Drones

I re-checked all connections and that problem is solved. However I'm getting gimbal gyro error.. But at least front sensors now work.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos