DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FS: Mavic Air 2S complete package $850 *NO longer for sale*

CraigVMN

Reactions
*** Read entire ad before replying****

For sale is a complete DJI Mavic Air 2S setup. I started out my drone experience with the Air 2, then bought the Air 2S for the camera and added distance capability. When I sold the Air 2 I kept the batteries, so this sale will include a total of 4 DJI batteries. Everything that would normally be found in the fly more kit is included, as well as removable landing gear, antenna range extender, cell phone sun shade, tablet holder and a padded backpack to store and carry everything.

No crashes or issues with this bird, and when I checked the DJI app, it reported less than 2 hours total flight time. Everything is as good as one could hope for in a used item. Check around on the web and watch all the videos about the drone, to make sure it’s going to meet your requirements, experience level and expectations. Yes, there are newer versions coming to market, but this one still takes great stills and video. Transferable Care Refresh until March 2024.

The price is fair and firm, and I am not interested in any trades.

I have sold a good many things on Craigslist, FB marketplace and Ebay. I believe in being very up front with my descriptions, so please know that you’ll get exactly what is described. I live and work in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. I prefer a face to face sale, but will ship with insurance at the buyers expense. Cash, Pay Pal or Venmo, buyer pays percentage fees.

drone1.png
drone2.png
drone3.png
drone4.png
drone5.png

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members