DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full Screen RC Pro

Parkerjh

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm probably overlooking this simple menu option, but where can I enable full screen mode to get rid of all the telemetry data?

I've tried swiping with two or three fingers like the old smart controller can't figure out how to get in full screen mode.

I usually fly with an attached external HD monitor set to just camera view but I'd like this as an option on the controller itself too.

Welp, broke down and called DJI (usually a fruitless endeavor). After explaining the question several times and two lengthy holds, rep said this was not possible. Maybe a future update. Honestly, it seems like a preposterous thing not to offer.

Reactions: Cizzz
Welp, broke down and called DJI (usually a fruitless endeavor). After explaining the question several times and two lengthy holds, rep said this was not possible. Maybe a future update. Honestly, it seems like a preposterous thing not to offer.

Consider the number of people who lose their drones by flying them until the batteries are exhausted and never look at the battery state graph or digital readout. And all the people who have their drones disappear after flying them beyond the useful signal range without ever looking at the signal strength meter or the distance from the home point.

DJI would be creating an enormous problem if they allowed everyone to completely hide all the battery and flight data.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121