DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fun video on YT

Just as a matter of interest is it likely that that chimney was a pure steam vent or would there be other compounds present in 'significant' quantities?

Just as a matter of interest is it likely that that chimney was a pure steam vent or would there be other compounds present in 'significant' quantities?
After a bit of detective work the structure he flies through is apparantly called the Barony A Frame which is located in East Ayreshire, Scotland. Upon looking at Google Maps it transpires the factory adjacent is called Egger Barony Ltd and is a chipboard production and recycling plant. There you go. 😉

Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
After a bit of detective work the structure he flies through is apparantly called the Barony A Frame which is located in East Ayreshire, Scotland. Upon looking at Google Maps it transpires the factory adjacent is called Egger Barony Ltd and is a chipboard production and recycling plant. There you go. 😉
I thought it was a wood processing plant of some sorts but my concern is whether there are any nasties in the steam, acids, alkalis, resins, tars etc. that could condense on the innards of the drone. I doubt there could be much but........

PLUS COP26 Restrictions

Of course the flight may have been flown before that came into effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3