DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G’day

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the welcome ppl...I would be really happy to help anyone looking for clarification and/or explanations on aeronautical publications, charts, weather reports or anything else related to aviation that wouldn’t be clear in any shape or form. Please mind I’m based in OZ and some CASA charts and Jeppesen charts are not exactly the same but regardless I’m more than happy to help

Cheers

AL

Last edited:
@V_Raptor welcome to the forum,great job you do ,like your whirlybird pic happy flying

Hi, Alex here,

new to droning, been flying helicopters for almost 30 years. Utility, Police, Offshore etc

Just bought a MA2, so far so good. Almost 10hrs issue free

Cheers
One of my best friends is a Navy helicopter instructor/ Captain. I emailed him about me now flying and getting my FAA certification and wondered if I would ever be as cool as him....he said because I have four rotors I am. ? it’s such a fun experience. Every time. Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome ppl...I would be really happy to help anyone looking for clarification and/or explanations on aeronautical publications, charts, weather reports or anything else related to aviation that wouldn’t be clear in any shape or form. Please mind I’m based in OZ and some CASA charts and Jeppesen charts are not exactly the same but regardless I’m more than happy to help

Cheers

AL
Welcome to the forum! I'm retired FAA/air traffic control, so between the two of us we pretty much have everything covered. ? ? ? Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf