DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Gabriola Island BC

blackomega, you are a master with that Mini 3.

I'm about to receive my replacement Mini 3. The other one lasted one day. (long story) Can you confirm that updating the firmware for both the aircraft and RC unit and the batteries is trouble-free if I avoid DJI assistant? ie, if I just connect the two and upgrade directly from WiFi?

As a lifelong (77 yrs) BC resident, now living in the Kootenays, I still can't believe they let us live here. :)

Reactions: blackomega
blackomega, you are a master with that Mini 3.

I'm about to receive my replacement Mini 3. The other one lasted one day. (long story) Can you confirm that updating the firmware for both the aircraft and RC unit and the batteries is trouble-free if I avoid DJI assistant? ie, if I just connect the two and upgrade directly from WiFi?

As a lifelong (77 yrs) BC resident, now living in the Kootenays, I still can't believe they let us live here. :)
Hey there. I have never used dji assisant to update firmware. I have done it a few times on the mini 3 with no issues.

Thanks for watching.

Reactions: Lister
Nice bit of footage you have there and what a top spot. I guess the only downside is if you wander down the back late at night.

Sure is a beautiful area! Colors are real vibrant! Great flight. Thanks for having family up there and for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife