DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy S7 Cellphone and the "New" B4UFly Problems

JAW

Did I Just Back Into That Tree?
Reactions
I have the latest B4UFly installed on an el-cheapo Leagoo M5 phone (paid $80 new from Amazon) and it works just fine. I like B4UFly because it provides a quick way to insure I'm not in controlled airspace but the M5 is wireless only therefore I can't use it in the field.

My Galaxy S7 phone is used as a hotspot in the field but it won't load B4UFly. I keep getting a '"B4UFly keeps stopping" error which occurs regardless of how I'm connected to the internet or whether or not a hotspot is enabled. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with my particular phone and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and can provide some help?

TIA!

Until you're able to resolve your issue (if possible), a workaround would be to use Airmap. It loads the zones on the map faster and provides the same information as B4UFly.

Reactions: JAW
Until you're able to resolve your issue (if possible), a workaround would be to use Airmap. It loads the zones on the map faster and provides the same information as B4UFly.
Thanks. That may well be my only option. I'm just annoyed that I can't get B4UFly to load.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus