DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy s8+ or Note 8

realitycheck

Reactions
So all you tech guys out there, it's about that time for me to get a different phone the s5 is on its way out.
So which one do you guys recommend for flying the mavic and why?
Thanks

Don't use your phone to fly your drone. Whatever you get to fly the Mavic, dedicate the device to doing that, disconnect it from the cellular and WiFi networks with Airplane Mode while doing it.
Remove any apps not absolutely necessary to support drone control and watch how much performance improves.

If you want a new phone, get a new phone, then strip down your S5 for drone flying.

IMHO

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks. Wish I could do that. Would love too even told my wife that and then she showed me the deal they're having with getting half off by turning in your old phone. So probably won't be able to keep it

Awesome. Thank you. I was leaning more towards note since the camera has better options and it has 2 more gig's of ram which hopefully will keep it from lagging the app so much my s5 just can't handle it at sometimes the screen is way behind where I actually have my mavic

Get the Active S8 version. Built like a tank and you’ll find yourself launching the Mavic from some pretty remote areas. You don’t want to have to worry about water and dirt getting on your phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King