DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy Tab A SMT-515 & DJI Fly compatibility problem.

Simond101

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am having a problem getting DJI fly app to work with my tablet it just won't install. Matter a fact it doesn't even show up as an app to download in the Play Store, I also went to DJI and downloaded it there and it won't install on my tablet. Is there something I'm missing? Is there something I can do different?

I am having a problem getting DJI fly app to work with my tablet it just won't install. Matter a fact it doesn't even show up as an app to download in the Play Store, I also went to DJI and downloaded it there and it won't install on my tablet. Is there something I'm missing? Is there something I can do different?

What does it say when you try to install it?

DJI Fly needs a 64 bit build of Android. It's likely that your tablet is only 32 bit and thus won't be able to run DJI Fly.

If you can't find the app in the play store or you can't side load the apk then it's not compatible with the fly app. It'll tell you when you try to side load it that it's not compatible.

I believe the SMT-515 has a 64bit cpu but a 32bit operating system, that's why it won't run DJI Fly

Hi...sorry to jump in and ask - is that the same for the Samsung Galaxy S8.4 tablet. App installs but cannot connect to controller even after using a USB3 cable?.....cheers

Does the app open up but without a video feed or does it just crash ?

Debug activated as per tutorial on Youtube

Have you tried the center usb port on the bottom of the controller ?

Have you tried another cable ?

Just out of interest does the remote controller charge ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147