DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gastonia NC

qwikset

Reactions
Anyone here around the Gastonia Area. If so I'm new to this and would like to meet people in my area.

Reactions: pmcallen
Anyone here around the Gastonia Area. If so I'm new to this and would like to meet people in my area.
Where is Gastonia? In March ‘19 I’ll be moving to outside of Charlotte. I’m also kind of new but love it!

Gastonia is the city to the left of charlotte on the map. If you head down i85 youll pass right through it in 10 minutes.

Gastonia is the city to the left of charlotte on the map. If you head down i85 youll pass right through it in 10 minutes.
Good. Look forward to contacting you upon arrival and do some droning. I’ll be off exit 41 I think at Cresswind’s of Charlotte development. Still building house.

There is a drones meetup that gets together every Saturday at the old Knights stadium. Just search for drones on meetup.com

Just joined the forum. Have lived in Gastonia since 2015. Just got my Mavic 2. Interested in talking to local remote pilots about local operations. It seems the city is not too keen on operating drones in the parks but there might be a process for waiver or special request.

I’m any case I would like to talk with other local drone operators.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54