DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GB pilot gets himself suspended sentence, unpaid work and a curfew.

I want the hardest, most punishing penalties available.
I want to scare the hell out of parents to not buy for their kids and dissuade casual people that might be on the fence about drones...like college kids and other 20 somethings. I want a couple more examples to happen like it did with this fat slob.

I want it to be like purchasing a gun. Not the background checks but the whole seriousness of it. I just don't want things to get out of hand where WE are punished with MORE restrictions and laws.

I'm of the belief that if you really crack down hard with the current offenses things will work out nicely for the rest of us. We should be able to monitor ourselves without more nonsense Govt intervention

I want a true deterrent to flying illegally.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
"PC Matthew Moore, a flight safety officer with the force, was asked by the judge to answer questions in court about drone legislation. Drones are only allowed to fly up to 400ft from the nearest point to the ground"

...... is the underlined correct?
If you're not climbing a mountain, then 400ft is plenty of altitude for drones. I rarely go above 400ft. Its just not necessary and there is no advantage to it except for a faster dead battery.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope