DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from.... Thailand

DrPhilGood

Reactions
Aussie Pilot checking in from Thailand after FINALLY getting registration and approval from CAAT (3mo wait)
I'm a Zoomie (I'm claiming this phrase for all the unloved Zoom pilots), but was addicted to smashing my 250 FPV quads into the pillars of the local westfield parking lot at night UNTIL CASA shut down FPV :(

I'm also weird as I'm a mode 3 flier (makes sense for FPV) and I"m wondering if I should migrate over to Mode 1 (popular in AU from fixed wing RC) or Mode 2 (cos we love following 'murica... and is DJI's default setting).

Reactions: dirkclod
Can't answer your question but...
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi all, I have a battery that’s a bit squishy in the underneath?
Is this safe to use or probably not ?

Still holds a charge and works fine

I think you should move your post to a another one..wrong place [emoji6]

Aussie Pilot checking in from Thailand after FINALLY getting registration and approval from CAAT (3mo wait)
I'm a Zoomie (I'm claiming this phrase for all the unloved Zoom pilots), but was addicted to smashing my 250 FPV quads into the pillars of the local westfield parking lot at night UNTIL CASA shut down FPV :(

I'm also weird as I'm a mode 3 flier (makes sense for FPV) and I"m wondering if I should migrate over to Mode 1 (popular in AU from fixed wing RC) or Mode 2 (cos we love following 'murica... and is DJI's default setting).
Howdy from Wyoming @DrPhilGood , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: DrPhilGood
Welcome to the forum @DrPhilGood!

FWIW, none of my Mavic batteries are squishy. If it's puffy on the bottom, it's probably damaged.

Use it until it eplodes or fails to charge.

OR... look at Airdata diagnositics.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78