DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geelong Victoria waterfront

Srm999

Reactions
What a day the last day of winter the stars aligned a RDO and perfect weather.
Will ask a some advice here too this was filmed with mavic 2 pro and a ph4 obsidian. The quality on mp2 not that great not sure what I'm doing wrong but same polar pro nd16 pol as obsidian and both same sort of settings except obsidian has little higer res but its the same on sd card and same sd card used on both drones and as post production you can see at 2.27 it's real obvious different video quality .

Reactions: Proffy
Nice!

2:27 just looks like lost focus ?
Hard to tell which is the M2P and which is from the P4.

What's with the nearly 3 mins of black at the end ?
I thought it's going to be a long vid, but then ends just after 6:16.

Nice day.
Opps i didnt cut audio lol bit like marvel movies lol .
If you watch at the 2.27 it looks focus issue . The video flying over bay and on other side near end is the obsidian. The video looking at a boat moving and yaught is mp2 . I see other guys video they so much sharper

If you watch at the 2.27 it looks focus issue .

Yes, how are you doing focus, auto, manual, infinity ? (Although it was possibly close enough for infinity, and the longer focus looked fuzzy too.)
I see the sail and speed boats are fuzzy too at around 3:00, and yes the P4 vision is pretty nice :)

Hopefully it's just a matter of playing with focus settings and ensuring they are right, if it's still a problem not sure what else you can do.

Was all of your M2P video blurred on this flight ?
Have previous flights been an issue too, or only this one ?

Just trying to get some facts out so those that know the M2P settings better than I might be able to assist.
Could be you have to get it checked, if near new and an issue from day one, maybe from DJI (their official warranty place is in Melb, I'm pretty sure) or even place of purchase for an exchange.

Was all of your M2P video blurred on this flight ?
Have previous flights been an issue too, or only this one ?

Just trying to get some facts out so those that know the M2P settings better than I might be able to assist.
Could be you have to get it checked, if near new and an issue from day one, maybe from DJI (their official warranty place is in Melb, I'm pretty sure) or even place of purchase for an exchange.
It's 3 weeks old but have noticed on every video and photos are not sharp I was thinking user error first

The P4 applies some sharpening in drone to video footage whereas the M2P does not.

There’s a little more to do post with the M2 with that in mind.

I'm confused as the fottage from sd card was buried in profial I have tried sharpness it makes it blocky if you know what I mean I will in 20min load raw fottage if that helps

Ok after some research think it's user error I watched this video so test tmorrow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929