DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

General knowledge

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi Everybody I am wondering if anybody knows of any literature or books on learning the basics of drone flying.
Happy New Year, No flying drunk lol
oman

Watch some youtube videos also. There are many and some very good ones. Both on flying and also what makes a good video shoot.

Do a internet search for "basics of drone flying" and quite a bit show up. Amazon brings up some good books also.

Hi Everybody I am wondering if anybody knows of any literature or books on learning the basics of drone flying.
Happy New Year, No flying drunk lol
oman
I have some books in PDF form i could send to your email, they're more around the photography / videoing side of things, but do cover flight do's don't and various stick combinations for that perfect shot, PM me your personal email and i'll send em to you sir. Happy new year.

I have some books in PDF form i could send to your email, they're more around the photography / videoing side of things, but do cover flight do's don't and various stick combinations for that perfect shot, PM me your personal email and i'll send em to you sir. Happy new year.

I found that checking out Youtube videos were very beneficial and I have watched literally hundreds of videos in the past couple of years to gain some insight as to what to expect as well as safe flying habits
If you can find a local mentor that will also help. I was fortunate to get off on the right foot with a mentor here with our drone flying group. We are fortunate as here in Austin Texas there is a good number of flyers that are very helpful. We have a meet-up a Zilker park every second Tuesday and we get to listen to the experiences of others as well as lift off in a safe zone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580