DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

General settings

Hubbo

Reactions
New platinum. Opened general settings, in camera section turned on manual focus no problem. After watching a few U tube clips on focusing I tried to access the camera section of the general settings but the camera is greyed out and unable to enter????

Heya Hubbo, welcome to the forum.
Ok, question, as dumb as it sounds . . . you have the MPP on, controller on and connected to device with Go4 on ?
Some settings can be changed with app alone, some need to have everything on and connected as you would be when about to take off.

As per MAvic_South_Oz above ... and - You can select the still camera or the video camera to apply settings. Have you selected the camera type that you want to change the settings on first??
The still camera (aperture icon) has an 'Auto' and a 'M' (manual) switch. That should be set to 'M' to allow you to change the camera settings.

Heya Hubbo, welcome to the forum.
Ok, question, as dumb as it sounds . . . you have the MPP on, controller on and connected to device with Go4 on ?
Some settings can be changed with app alone, some need to have everything on and connected as you would be when about to take off.
THANKS MAvic_south_oz
As per MAvic_South_Oz above ... and - You can select the still camera or the video camera to apply settings. Have you selected the camera type that you want to change the settings on first??
The still camera (aperture icon) has an 'Auto' and a 'M' (manual) switch. That should be set to 'M' to allow you to change the camera settings.
I know about the individual settings I am trying to access peak focus threshold in general settings where camera is greyed out

I know about the individual settings I am trying to access peak focus threshold in general settings where camera is greyed out
I'd have to run my Mav' up to check - but I do know that there are some camera settings that are reliant on others e.g. frame rate on resolution ... It might be that you can resolve this by playing with other settings and seeing if there is a dependence???

Here ya go, you will need it all fired up ready to fly . . . check out the video and article . . .

Reactions: Rockycat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose