DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geofencing in DJI Go App

Shon

Reactions
I see the Geofencing in locations around me. How do I update the maps to show No-fly zones in other areas? For example....I can see all the areas around Sacramento that are blocked due to air traffic or because they are prisons...but nothing in San Francisco around the Golden Gate Bridge.

Thanks in advance.

The map in DJI GO will only show GEO zones that are close to the aircraft's current location (if powered on) or near its last known location (if powered off).

You'll either need to take your aircraft to the Golden Gate Bridge and power it on or use the GEO Zone Map on DJI's website.

Reactions: Shon
The map in DJI GO will only show GEO zones that are close to the aircraft's current location (if powered on) or near its last known location (if powered off).

You'll either need to take your aircraft to the Golden Gate Bridge and power it on or use the GEO Zone Map on DJI's website.
Thanks Good to know. Better to plan ahead using other resources. Your answer is much appreciated...I was wondering what I was missing.

The Geozone maps shows the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is totally open to flight...doesn't list any of the Nation Park NFZs....

Edit: It does show a TFR for a Base Ball Game in the area later in the week.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter