DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Germany Black Forest - 5K Cinematic Mavic 3

Killer video dude! DJI should be buying that from you...I assume that was the idea.
That would be amazing if they did but I'm happy just testing out new products before release date (although this one ended up getting delayed with shipping :( )

So many great scenes, dramatic season to capture. The straight down shots are often my favorite clips. They cut in so well. I also like the sinuous lines of roads and the tracking shots, the fog/cloud reveals. This was very well edited, professional in every way.
thank you so much....appreciate it ! 😍

Thank you all for your support and love 😍

Well done and under challenging conditions. I was wondering if you used some moisture protection suit or covering for flying through that mist and snowfall? Thanks for creating this excellent production.

Cinematic 5K video shot with the new DJI Mavic 3 drone from a trip around the Black Forest & Bavarian Alps in Germany and Austria. It was an incredible week with a hint of autumn colours and mostly snow and cold winter weather all around.

Let me know what you think :)
Very good presentation of drone moves, scenes, use of speed, sound; your video really told a story from beginning until the end.

Your flying, cinematography and production values are very high I thought. But, to me it started to feel too much like a commercial for DJI. I realize they asked you to review/test the drone, but.....just my impression.
Thank you Barbara for your comment and for checking out my work :) Yes, DJI sent me drone to test it out and basically post any content I want with it (it wasn't a paid commercial but definitely fun to test it out) so it was a real pleasure working with them and I hope to get early access to their future products as well. I have a LOT more videos planned and in the works with drone & camera shots from different trips (mainly Dolomites, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Croatia & Portugal) but I just need to find the time to edit them as they do quite a lot of my time, focus and energy to produce but it's what I'm mostly passionate about doing!

Reactions: Barbara
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803