DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Germany Black Forest - 5K Cinematic Mavic 3

rikk08

Reactions
Cinematic 5K video shot with the new DJI Mavic 3 drone from a trip around the Black Forest & Bavarian Alps in Germany and Austria. It was an incredible week with a hint of autumn colours and mostly snow and cold winter weather all around.

Let me know what you think :)

Very nice Eric. I've visited there a few times in spring and summer. Nice to see some winter scenes.

Reactions: rikk08
Cinematic 5K video shot with the new DJI Mavic 3 drone from a trip around the Black Forest & Bavarian Alps in Germany and Austria. It was an incredible week with a hint of autumn colours and mostly snow and cold winter weather all around.

What a beautiful and we'll done production 👌🏻

• Love
Very nice Eric. I've visited there a few times in spring and summer. Nice to see some winter scenes.
Thanks mate :D actually this was all shot in the last week of November in just one week, not really spring or summer times but late autumn, winter...magical places though right? 😍

I agree with Marco. Excellent production rikk08. You brought out the fun in snow!!
Appreciate it mate, thank you!!!

Impressive!

Great video! I love Germany and have family over there. The only downside that bothered me about the video, and it really isn’t that big of a deal, is the first 2 1/2 minutes I thought the shots were way too short and made the video appear “busy”. I would’ve like a couple of seconds longer on the the shots. But don’t get me wrong, it’s a great video! Nice work!

• Love
Great video! I love Germany and have family over there. The only downside that bothered me about the video, and it really isn’t that big of a deal, is the first 2 1/2 minutes I thought the shots were way too short and made the video appear “busy”. I would’ve like a couple of seconds longer on the the shots. But don’t get me wrong, it’s a great video! Nice work!
I was just about to write the same exact thing! Great views but whoa! Where did they go? Waay too fast! The clips were not on the screen long enough to appreciate the scenes. I was about to turn it off I was getting so annoyed, and it suddenly slowed down. I would certainly never give it that high a grade.

Dale

Sehr Schöne Bilder.

Beautifully shot, great flying, spectacular footage, lovely editing & colour grading, with the perfect soundtrack! One of best Mavic 3 videos I’ve seen. 10/10. 👍🏻🥇
Thank you so much :D :D

So many great scenes, dramatic season to capture. The straight down shots are often my favorite clips. They cut in so well. I also like the sinuous lines of roads and the tracking shots, the fog/cloud reveals. This was very well edited, professional in every way.

Thank you for watching and also for the feedback. Of course I matched the song's beat and also tried to make it fast-paced so that people keep watching but I will be working on a muchh longer, 7min version from the same places that will have much longer shots of course :)

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Your flying, cinematography and production values are very high I thought. But, to me it started to feel too much like a commercial for DJI. I realize they asked you to review/test the drone, but.....just my impression.

I was just about to write the same exact thing! Great views but whoa! Where did they go? Waay too fast! The clips were not on the screen long enough to appreciate the scenes. I was about to turn it off I was getting so annoyed, and it suddenly slowed down. I would certainly never give it that high a grade.

Dale
Hi Dale many thanks for the comment, it was done on purpose of course to keep viewers engaged and have difference pace in the video. I will be releasing a longer version with much longer shots from each place so stay tuned ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka