DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get one more tested and liked M2P or move to M3 or Mini3Pro?

lomposlapos

Reactions
Have a M2P with a SC, 12 batteries, etc. all accessories. Been using happily all around the world. Should I get 1 more M2P aircraft, or rather move to the M3 or Mini 3 Pro? Image quality, portability (weight and volume with at least 6 batteries), flight times, and stability in wind are the most important factors, in that order (first most important).

@lomposlapos ,its a no brainer actually,the mavic 3 will give you the stability in wind, and flight time ,the Mini 3 pro on the other hand is all about portability,and depending on where you live ,how many hoops you have to jump through ,to fly in a lot of places
there is nothing wrong with the Mavic 2 pro ,other than the fact, that consumables to keep it flying are becoming harder to get,the older it gets,but if a brand new one was purchased today it would probably outlive ,the accessories you have right now,including the batteries,so its really a choice ,of better the devil you know ,or a punt into the latest and greatest

Reactions: TTP and GFields
The fly time is better on the M3 and doesn’t seem to want a compass calibration if it moves 50 miles like the M2pro. Big plus there.
Mini?? Sorry, not in my vocabulary.

Reactions: GFields and zeusfl
The M2P is a great drone but the flight time on the Mavic 3 is amazing, Plus the camera quality and processor capacity. The wind stability is on another level. Hands down the Mavic 3.

The Mini 3..... well depending on the country. Not on my list for the moment. DJI charges too much for what offers. I prefer an Air 2S instead that is a better drone for much less.

Reactions: GFields
Have a M2P with a SC, 12 batteries, etc. all accessories. Been using happily all around the world. Should I get 1 more M2P aircraft, or rather move to the M3 or Mini 3 Pro? Image quality, portability (weight and volume with at least 6 batteries), flight times, and stability in wind are the most important factors, in that order (first most important).
If money were not a factor,the Mavic3 would be an easy choice.Also depends on what you're doing with the final images.I shoot with an Olympus 43 camera and am never displeased with the Mavic 2 Pro though it has a 1"sensor.Buying another M2P gives you a backup of course and saves you money over the 3.

Get this…
Mavic 2 Pro (with two DJI Controllers) - Mavic 2 Pro (with two DJI Controllers)
Mavic 2 Pro (with two DJI Controllers)

Not too much to add, but as an owner of the M2 P and the Mini 3, I can say that the Mini 3 is an amazing camera for its weight class. Since you said you travel the world, the sub 250 grams bestows on you many more possibilities of where you can shoot. Also, having just returned from Europe, it is soooo transportable relative to an Mavic 2,or 3. In reality, you may “need” both.

Reactions: offtheback
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji