DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

getting bored with mavic...taking more risks

Nothing wrong with a little trickery . I will use tripod and walk behind it then speed it up :)

Reactions: Lapeer20m
I filmed all of this at the actual speed shown but i did film the threading the needle scene in reverse.

I also flew with cages. I haven’t used them in a while...forgot how much they reduce your flight time. It’s only about 8-10 minutes if usable time.

Filmed this sweet covered bridge and did some pretty aggressive flying....Lots of relatively high speed and close proximity....and a little bit of trickery.

Mavic really is a solid bird.

(just finished uploading, so may not be available in 2.7k yet)

Very good, I have those moments too ;)

Reactions: Dave Maine
In just bored with all of the places I can’t fly. Takes the fun out of having a drone.

Michigan is an awesome state when it comes to drones. You can fly pretty much anywhere not prohibited by faa. We have a preemption law that prohibits municipalities from regulating drones.

Very nice! I'd have been scared not to crash my Mavic against that bridge
Well done!

Great vid. I just don’t dare fly like that yet. I guess I am still getting used to my Mavic Air (which just blows me away)

Thanks for sharing

J

I've noticed that the more I fly my Mavic, the more risks I tend to take as well.
I guess it's just part of human nature/curiosity/adrenaline junkie (in some of us anyway).

I just get tired of all the mothers at the park yelling, "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!".

Michigan is an awesome state when it comes to drones. You can fly pretty much anywhere not prohibited by faa. We have a preemption law that prohibits municipalities from regulating drones.
Time to move to Michigan! ;)

Nice flying!

I've noticed that the more I fly my Mavic, the more risks I tend to take as well.
I guess it's just part of human nature/curiosity/adrenaline junkie (in some of us anyway).

I just get tired of all the mothers at the park yelling, "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!".

I think you just need a full security for your drone friend:)

I fly much more aggressively now, less worries. With my first few drones, Phantoms and Yuneec I would be edgy and nervous, adrenaline running. Now its still fun but if it goes down, well, disappointing but no big deal. After a few years of flying the same spots the original thrill is not there anymore. More like a walk with an old friend.

lol - risky indeed! - You trying for a good excuse to get a new Mavic Pro 2 when you have that "oops" moment? ;)
Seriously - good job!

Filmed this sweet covered bridge and did some pretty aggressive flying....Lots of relatively high speed and close proximity....and a little bit of trickery.

Mavic really is a solid bird.

(just finished uploading, so may not be available in 2.7k yet)

You didn't fly under the bridge. Coward! ;)

good risky job ! I hope you have propellers protector

Reactions: Astrix

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter