DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting out of Depression

You cannot fix this horrible thing generally reffered to as depression,. yourself!
I know, like many others i have been taken over by it, hit me like a brick after i lost my partner.
Friends can help, one of mine suggested a professional that helped me deal with & get through a day at a time.
Do seek out a professional, & if your like me i went through 2-3 of them before i found one i instantly liked & could open up to.
This may sound silly, but try not to be idle, get busy, if not work, a hobby or anything that gets your mind working.
the worst thing i did was sit watching TV feeling sorry for myself!
Good luck my friend

Thumbswayup

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Take a trip away!
i want to add a different solution for depression:
writing! i experienced phases of depression when i accumulated many thoughts that my usual environment would not request. to allow myself to write about everything i think and feel (this needs training!), no matter how provoking, subversive or radical it might be, really helps me to end phases of depression, because i produce both: output and input for me. so it is helpful for me, to read my own texts when i feel the lack of input, as well as i could end depression with writing. also I can recommend nootropics #1 Nootropic Guide in the USA - Best nootropics and nootropic stacks | NootropicBoost

Last edited:
Get a new job and buy a drone. I'm 50. My dad just passed and mom is a wreck. I'm the only child. I'm now dealing with everything and just came back from my first physical where my nursenpractioner told me I have elevated levels of (something important) with my prostate.. Lol
Whatever... It would be a Godsend to be able to quit my job and travel the world with my Mavic...
I'm sure that I'll be OK and stuck having to continue with this ridiculous job nonsense ..
Point is... Don't get down. Everyday is a new day. It's like a deck of cards.. .. The worst it could ever be is a 2 of clubs.... Lol Chances are.....

It's not.

I could be flying. Where I feel free.

Get a new job and buy a drone. I'm 50. My dad just passed and mom is a wreck. I'm the only child. I'm now dealing with everything and just came back from my first physical where my nursenpractioner told me I have elevated levels of (something important) with my prostate.. Lol
Whatever... It would be a Godsend to be able to quit my job and travel the world with my Mavic...
I'm sure that I'll be OK and stuck having to continue with this ridiculous job nonsense ..
Point is... Don't get down. Everyday is a new day. It's like a deck of cards.. .. The worst it could ever be is a 2 of clubs.... Lol Chances are.....

It's not.

“Life is what happens to you while you’re making other plans” - John Lennon

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
ive raised my gdaughter since she was 6 months old,in a couple weeks she will be 12
when im down she can sense it and gives me a big hug and that fixes everything for me.,,
the power of a hug is enormous that everyone can benefit from.

Reactions: JDawg

It's not.

High PSA levels? I did radiation for prostate 3 years ago. Was clean for 2 years and then levels went up again. Now hormone therapy (Kills Off Your Testosterone which PSA likes), for the rest of my life. Before you do radiation or surgery ask about the new " immunotherapy" first before doing an invasive procedure that will affect the rest of your life. the worst thing was the Biopsy, it was very painful. If you need some to talk to someone who has been there, feel free to PM me if you like.

The good news is, if caught early, it takes years to kill you. I'm spending as much time with my Grand Monkey as I can before it's too late. The really depressing part is seeing the look on peoples faces when you tell them.

Last edited:
High PSA levels? I did radiation for prostate 3 years ago. Was clean for 2 years and then levels went up again. Now hormone therapy (Kills Off Your Testosterone which PSA likes), for the rest of my life. Before you do radiation or surgery ask about the new " immunotherapy" first before doing an invasive procedure that will affect the rest of your life. the worst thing was the Biopsy, it was very painful. If you need some to talk to who has been there, feel free to PM me if you like.

The good news is, if caught early, it takes years to kill you. I'm spending as much time with my Grand Monkey as I can before it's too late. The really depressing part is seeing the look on peoples faces when you tell them.
Hmm.. Intriguing. Thank you so much for the information. I will.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31