DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting weak signal on controller

Carb63

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I went flying today and I was not even a 100 yards away and my controller showed poor signal /weak signal. How can I change / fix this from happening again?

Standard controller that came with MP. THE AC? Not sure what this is ? Can you explain.

Ac is an abbreviation for aircraft. New or used equipment?

Top left in the messaging on the controller, it kept indicating weak signal. Fix antennas. Yet I was not even 50 yards away nor more than 100. Is there a way to change a setting in the controller that the MP can pick up a stronger signal from the controller?

Ac is an abbreviation for aircraft. New or used equipment?
New. Well I have since oct. 2017. Had 2 crashes. Just got it back from being repaired. Rear left arm and 2 motors.

New. Well I have since oct. 2017. Had 2 crashes. Just got it back from being repaired. Rear left arm and 2 motors.

I’m afraid to take it about further out, as I’m thinking I can loose it.

Fly the same area again to see if it repeats with the same result.
We are assuming that your equipment is in order.

Reactions: Carb63
Question, had it worked properly after the last repair?

Question were the antenna's in proper position? (vertical and parallel and the AC should be perpendicular to the antenna's

Question, had it worked properly after the last repair?

Question were the antenna's in proper position? (vertical and parallel and the AC should be perpendicular to the antenna's
Yes they were. But , I did fly by a lot of interference I.e. buildings and street electrical wiring. When I’ve takin it out to different locations it has not happen. So thank you for that info as it seems you are right with building blocking signals.

Reactions: Turn11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester