DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Bouncing

KayPaulmann

Reactions
Hey everyone, i’ve been having the same problem at least once in almost every flight... the gimbal starts “bouncing”, not vibrating... it literally bounces... The thing i do when this happens is using the re-center stabilizer option in gimbal settings. It helps sometimes, others not. I’m a new drone user, learning how all this works right now. Hope someone could tell what this might be or what to do when it happens again, and sorry if my english is not very well. Thanks!

Hey everyone, i’ve been having the same problem at least once in almost every flight... the gimbal starts “bouncing”, not vibrating... it literally bounces... The thing i do when this happens is using the re-center stabilizer option in gimbal settings. It helps sometimes, others not. I’m a new drone user, learning how all this works right now. Hope someone could tell what this might be or what to do when it happens again, and sorry if my english is not very well. Thanks!
Check that all of the rubber connections are properly seated?

Did this start happening after a crash?
looking Straight down Behind the gibel/camera there’s
a fixed tab. The camera plate is supposed to be UNDER this tab.
Twice after I’ve crashed my Mavic Pro this has popped ABOVE the tab. It’s tricky but with careful manipulation
this can be correctly positionEd and with it the unstable gimbel Problem is resolved.

Reactions: CareyL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21