DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Cable Replacement; Best YouTube Video?

remotepilot

Reactions
I am making my first attempt at replacing the Gimbal black flex cable. So many YouTube videos go too fast (yes, I've adjusted the playback speed) or the person's hands get in the way and make it impossible to see what is being done.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

remotepilot

Here are a few:

Thanks! The third one worked great.

I just did mine and Ill admit it had me frazzled a little bit to follow some of the videos. It was kinda hard to follow some of them because of the camera angles. I'm sure its not easy to make a video of the repairs. I referred to several videos and had to rewind multiple times and it took me a couple of days and maybe 5 hours total because I would get frustrated and have to take a break because I didn't want to break something getting pissed off, lol. That being said, I got a Mavic Pro in mint condition for $300 bucks off ebay that had a broken flex cable with some of the little covers on the gimbal motors that were cracked. Bought the parts to fix off Amazon and ebay for about $40 total. Flies perfect and takes pefect video and pictures. This is the one video I kept landing on but the other ones listed helped too. I used about three different videos. Good Luck!
Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird