DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal-camera HW problem

EsiMavic

Reactions
24a9811ba41041e34d6f15988e1850ef.jpg

I recently discovered there's a fine wire between the arm of the gimbal and the camera.

Is this the cause of random stops while recording??

L bracket.jpg The black one? Thats your ribbon cable and its supposed to be there. What I would be concerned about is the broken L bracket behind the gimbal. Looks like it chipped off, or could be the picture. Did you have a crash or hard landing?

by random stops, while recording, are you referring to when the Mavic stops recording in flight and the gimbal resets?

I was thinking its more of a processing issue

by random stops, while recording, are you referring to when the Mavic stops recording in flight and the gimbal resets?

Yes that's it. It randomly stops recording.

View attachment 11539 The black one? Thats your ribbon cable and its supposed to be there. What I would be concerned about is the broken L bracket behind the gimbal. Looks like it chipped off, or could be the picture. Did you have a crash or hard landing?

What would be the effect of that L bracket that chips off?

Last edited:

I changed cards with the same specs but different brand but still it randomly stops recording.

I was thinking that my mavic need a higher speed like the v3/u3 specs card.

There's a thread that could solve my issues which to clear the cache, or disabled the cache and re installing the Dji go app. Among the three the last one I haven't tried yet.

View attachment 11539 The black one? Thats your ribbon cable and its supposed to be there. What I would be concerned about is the broken L bracket behind the gimbal. Looks like it chipped off, or could be the picture. Did you have a crash or hard landing?

I did have a crash when I try atti mode. The height of my MP when I'm atti mode maybe less than two feet. I'll try to look for the chipped L bracket tomorrow. Thank you so much man! :)

I just paid 29.00 for that piece to get it in 2 days (factory part) not bad to put in but you need to take bird apart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute