DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal dial now turns drone

My drone sometimes yaws left and right controlled by the gimbal wheel. I have written to DJI....

Current status is as follows:

Thank you for writing back and for providing the information we need and for syncing the flight records.

I already have this matter escalated to our higher level of Engineers. All the information that you have provided are all included in the case. Once I got an update from them, I'll get in touch with you immediately.
We humbly ask for your patience while we are checking on this. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing DJI products. Have a nice day and take care!
Best Regards,

M.......
DJI Technical support

Reactions: Tiago_Wolf
Thanks for sharing.

Please keep us posted.

Mine only does this randomly and I connected the remote to the computer/ DJI assistant and the remote has not been recognized by the software...

Other than that everything is still working fine.

Please provide us with the update

DJI is currently reviewing my logs re this issue. It happens periodically where the drone yaws corresponding to the gimbal wheel adjustment. Will post DJI's reply to my message.

Subject: Gimbal movement causes drone to yaw

Message: I have had the Mavic Air for 5 months and have flown it extensively. Over the last few weeks, the mavic will now (sometimes) yaw to the left and right responding to the gimbal adjustment moving up and down. I have re-calibrated the gimbal and the sticks but the problem still occurs. This does not happen all of the time but is can create a collision if flying in tight places.

Reactions: Tiago_Wolf
DJI is currently reviewing my logs re this issue. It happens periodically where the drone yaws corresponding to the gimbal wheel adjustment. Will post DJI's reply to my message.

Subject: Gimbal movement causes drone to yaw

Message: I have had the Mavic Air for 5 months and have flown it extensively. Over the last few weeks, the mavic will now (sometimes) yaw to the left and right responding to the gimbal adjustment moving up and down. I have re-calibrated the gimbal and the sticks but the problem still occurs. This does not happen all of the time but is can create a collision if flying in tight places.

Yeap. We're having the same issue.

Have you seen my video where I'm recording a "tilt reveal shot" and the drone goes do the right?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser